As I get older I find myself more and more often looking for a place to perch when I am out and about. This might be a chair, a bench, a wall, a pew…maybe even a log or a rock. These spots can be artfully designed, quirky or very plain, sometimes they have a view, sometimes you meet someone else who needs a rest.
For this weekly challenge I will make a post every Friday morning. To play along:
- Create a post with a photo of places one sits or might sit, or art about sitting, and maybe a little background or story about the spot or a picture of the view.
- Add a tag “Pull up a seat”.
- Add a link to your post in my comment section, either by writing a comment with your URL or by creating a pingback (when you create a link to my post within your post with the chain icon in the editor).
If you like you can use this badge to identify your post or create your pingback:
Do this by copying the picture then linking that with the chain icon to the week’s post, which can be accessed below.
Most recent posts:
- Pull up a Seat Photo Challenge-Week 11
- Pull up a Seat Photo Challenge-Week 10
- Pull up a Seat Photo Challenge-Week 9
- Pull up a Seat Photo Challenge-Week 8
- Pull Up a Seat Photo Challenge-Week 7
- Pull up a Seat Photo Challenge-Week 6
- Pull Up A Seat Photo Challenge-Week 5
- Pull Up a Seat Photo Challenge Note
- Pull up a Seat Photo Challenge-Week 4
- Pull up a Seat-Week 3